Ogun State Ministry of Education, Science and Technology wishes to inform the general public that the 2021/2022 screening form for admission into the 42 flagship secondary schools is out.
In a release signed by
Prof. Abayomi A. Arigbabu, Commissioner for Education, Science and Technology application form can be obtained through the following process:
- Go to the nearest Zonal Education Office to pay a sum of Five Thousand Naira only (5,000.00) for the screening test and collect the pin details to complete the online application form.
- Visit the online application portal on ogmoest.ogunstate.gov.ng to create and subsequently login to a parent account.
- Click on the create application button to register an application profile for your ward using the pin details. You can register more than one (1) ward for the common entrance application.
- Click on the complete application button under the name of your ward to fill other application information details including uploading the passport photograph.
- Submit and take a print-out copy of the online application form to the principal of your ward’s school for signature and stamp.
- Submit the stamped copy to the flagship school of first choice and keep a copy for clearance on the day of the screening test exercise.
The entrance examination holds on Saturday, 17th July, 2021at 8.00am prompt in the flagship school of choice.
For further enquiries, please contact the Zonal Education Offices or call 07039286801 or 08039406891 or visit our website on ogmoest.ogunstate.gov.ng.