The Ogun State Energy Board is looking for interested applicants into the Renewable Energy and Solar PV Training Course.
• Renewable Energy overview
• Solar PV and thermal energy
• Solar systems – components and uses
• Solar PV/Hybrid configurations
• Solar economics and Climate finance
• Carbon, Energy and Environment
Profile of prospective Candidates:
The minimum qualification for course attending candidates will be B.Sc or HND in Engineering, Physical
Sciences or Management. Candidates must have a bias for energy and mathematics studies.
The training course will be for 8 learning hours (1 day).
15th of April, 2021 (starting 0830h)
Interested candidates can apply here http://jobs.ogunstate.gov.ng/job/renewable-energy-and-solar-pv-training-course-ogun-state-energy-board-918
or send their CV with a daytime phone number to